● The first step to get a freight broker license is to register with a reputed training program that meets your desired needs.
● The second step to get a freight broker license is to submit your application.
● The third step is to obtain a freight broker surety bond or trust as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration will require you to
Show Proof of Your Bond or Trust.
● The final step is to file your designation of process and secure a process agent in each state you will be doing business in.
There are various freight training programs which understand that some students aren’t able to travel for in-classroom instruction, but they want to register with a freight broker training program. Online Freight broker training course is a great option. This training online course is a work at your own pace internet class. You will get the same lecture, materials, guidelines and information. The online study course allows the students to attend the class at their own convenience and have a live interaction with their instructor. The Online study course is a scheduled webinar that uses web conference technology, students are able to study from home and attend the class. If your current schedule doesn’t allow you to attend a course, then you can prefer the option of at home learning.
Upon successful completion of the Freight Broker Training Program, you will
● Understand the process of freight brokering from the beginning to end
● Have the tools needed to be successful as a freight broker
● Learn the basics of day-to-day operations of a brokerage or agency
● Use techniques such as prospecting, sales and marketing, rating, and negotiations
● Be able to manage a shipment from origin to destination
● Gain valuable industry resources